12 May (Video: Part 1) What Are the Early Warning Signs of Dementia?
Watch our short video to learn more about dementia and how to find help with home care in Spokane.
- What are the early warning signs of Dementia?
- Should I be concerned if I lost my car in a parking lot?
- What if I can no longer balance the checkbook, or cook a meal or remember to take medications?
- What if someone you know is starting to forget the basic tasks of their job?
- How should I handle this and where do I turn?
If you or an aging loved-one are considering in-home care in Spokane for memory loss issues, please contact the caring staff at Care to Stay Home of Spokane. Call today (509) 340-1359