06 Oct Employee Funeral Benefits
Plan for Tomorrow…Today
Hennessey Funeral Home is proud to offer the
Hennessey Prearranged Funeral Benefit to your business or group.
It just makes sense. Pre-planning your funeral should be a natural part of a well-tended life, as it provides you with time to make end-of-life decisions in a calm and rational atmosphere. No one should have to make these decisions for you. Providing those you care about with a prearranged funeral is a gift to them, and to you. It gives you all greater peace-of mind. You can live your life to the fullest, knowing you have done the right thing.
- 10% savings on all prearranged funeral or cremation services you select at Hennessey Funeral
- Estate Planning Guide assists in documenting vital information, location of important
- documents, financial information and final wishes that will be helpful for surviving family members and heirs.
- Relieves Family of the emotional and financial burden an unplanned funeral can cause.
- Inflation Proof by funding your plan today guarantees current prices for your lifetime.
- Fully Insured if death occurs before interest free payments are completed, plan is paid in full. (depends on eligibility)
- Family Protection unmarried children and grandchildren under the age of 21 of the purchasers are covered at no cost.
These benefits are available for:
- Employee and their spouse or significant other.
- Children (natural, adopted or stepchildren) of employee or spouse/significant other.
- Parents and siblings of employee or of spouse/significant other.
- Grandparents of employee or of spouse/significant other.
For more information contact Chuck Wendt
Office: 328-2600 Cell: 951-4037